Daily Archives: January 20, 2012
This yummy treat can be shared by dogs and their humans alike!
As always, if you have a small dog, make sure to make a much smaller size recipe for your pal.
- 1 container (8 oz.) plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup granola (without raisins, since raisins are toxic to dogs)
- 1/2 cup berries, such as raspberries and strawberries, chopped
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 pinch cinnamon
Place half the yogurt in a dog food bowl and sprinkle half the granola on top. Top with half the berries, banana and mint. Repeat. Top with the cinnamon.
Hope this helps freshen your doggie’s breath and will satisfy your sweet tooth as well as your dog’s sweet tooth!