Recipe Friday – Yummy Salmon Bars (Gluten Free)
If your dog has a food allergy, this will be a great treat for him/her. Sasha tried these last night and gives a tail-banging two paws up!
- 1/2 cup of Parsley
- One 8 ounce can of salmon (Make sure the can says Gluten Free)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of ground flaxseeds (make sure the package says Gluten Free)
- 1/2 cup of ground sesame seeds (make sure the package says Gluten Free)
- 2 cups of rice (make sure the rice is gluten free)
- Rice flour to make a doughy consistency (no set amount, just what will work to make it into dough)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a cookie sheet, or line with parchment paper.
Finely chop the parsley in a food processor. Add all other ingredients except flour, and mix. Add flour slowly with food processor on low. The dough should form a ball when ready.
Knead dough on a floured surface. Roll the dough out into a large rectangle of desired, consistent thickness. Cut into bars or bite size squares. and place on cookie sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until hard. Store extra treats in the refrigerator.