Recipe Friday – Cat Picky Eater’s Meal Treat
If your cat is a picky eater and it’s hard to get them to eat, here is a once a week treat you can give them to help keep weight on them.
- 1 cup Chicken, boiled or microwaved
- 1/4 cup fresh broccoli, steamed
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots, steamed
- Chicken broth
1. Mix ingredients with enough chicken broth to hold together. (It all depends on what meat you use and if you use rice or not, that will determine how much broth you need.)
2. This same recipe can be used with fish (broil or microwave until it flakes.) Or you can use pork or beef.
3. You can also vary the recipe by adding rice or other vegetables. (If you use rice, just 1/4 cup or 1/2 cup at most, preferably brown rice, but if you just have white, that is fine).