Recipe Friday – Tasty Breakfast Chicken and Cheese Doggie Biscuits
Want a great treat for your dogs for the weekend? Try out these biscuits that are sure to make for some lip smacking, tail banging good times!
- 2 Cups of Bisquick (they now have a gluten free version if your dog has a gluten allergy)
- 1 Cup Pre-cooked chopped chicken
- 1 Cup Low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients in medium sized bowl (Mixing dough for approximately 3 minutes will ensure all ingredients were mixed well.) Dough will be sticky.
3. Form dough into balls and place onto well greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Remove and cool on a cooling rack. Once cool, place in an airtight container and store in fridge for up to two weeks.
5. Depending on the size of the balls you make (smaller size for smaller dogs, larger size for larger dogs), these can make 1-3 dozen treats.