Recipe Friday – Pancakes For Cats
These treats are different than what a human would eat, but cats love them!
- 4 oz ground beef (lean is best) (if your cat cannot eat beef, chicken is fine, fish is a bit moist for this but can kind of work)
- 3 Tablespoons Oatmeal (you can buy gluten free if your cat has allergies)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon Catnip
1. Knead all ingredients together and form balls with it.
2. Put on a cookie sheet and flatten out to desired thickness but not so skinny so that they will burn.
3. Put under the broiler (or 425F), for eight (8) minutes, four (4) on each side OR until crisp.
4. Put on a cooling rack for at least 30 minutes
5. Cut into bite size pieces and give these to your cat as a treat. Store the rest in an airtight container in the fridge. These should keep for about 2 weeks.