Recipe Friday – Chicken Carrot Frozen Yummies For Dogs
Since there seems to be a resurgence of warm weather, this recipe is sure to cool your pup down and make them happy all at the same time! It is very simple and quick to make as well.
- 1/2 cup shredded Chicken (or Beef, or Pork)
- 32 ounces Plain Yogurt (should be full fat, not a diet yogurt)
- 2 Carrots, shredded
1. Cook the meat of your choice and let it cool completely.
2. Shred the carrots.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until well mixed.
4. Pour into any molds you may have and freeze. (I love this one from Bed, Bath and Beyond. It is perfect for this recipe)
5. When ready, pop it out of the mold and serve to your pup!
Posted on August 24, 2012, in Recipes, Uncategorized and tagged chicken carrot frozen yummies for dogs, dog, dog treat, dogs, gluten free, homemade dog treat recipe, mold, recipe, treat, yogurt. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.