Recipe Friday – Sausage Bites (for Cats)
Your cat will jump for more of these delectable treats!
3 oz Sausage or finely ground beef, or pork, or turkey, or chicken, whichever your cat loves.
2 Tablespoons Oatmeal (if your cat has allergies, you can buy gluten free oatmeal).
1 Tablespoon Catnip finely chopped
1. Grease a cookie sheet with olive oil
2. You will want to place this under broiler in your oven.
3. Knead the ingredients together very thoroughly and form into a large, flat oval.
4. Place onto the greased cookie sheet.
5. Broil under a medium heat for 5-7 minutes,turning frequently until the outside is crisp
6. Wait until cool, then slice into bite sized chunks and feed to your cat.
Store the rest in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. You can freeze leftovers.
Posted on October 12, 2012, in Food, Recipes, Uncategorized and tagged cat, cats, gluten free, gluten free recipe, homemade cat treat, homemade cat treat recipe, oatmeal, recipe, sausage, sausage bites, sausage bites for cats, sausage bites gluten free. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.