Recipe Friday – Chicken Stew (For Cats)
This recipe will be sure to have your kitty drooling for more!
- 32 oz ground chicken (or beef or pork)
- 3 small carrots (grated and cooked, if your cat does not like carrots, you can substitute 2/3 cup of canned pumpkin, the 100% pumpkin, no spices kind).
- 1 1/2 cup of rice (cooked)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 clove garlic
1. Fry chicken until cooked.
2. Combine all ingredients in a blender/food processor and mix well until in canned cat food consistency.
3. Serve to your cat, store the rest in a plastic container for up to one week or you can freeze the rest.
Posted on October 26, 2012, in Food, Recipes, Uncategorized and tagged cat, cats, chicken stew for cats, gluten free, gluten free recipe, homemade cat food, homemade cat treat, pumpkin, recipe. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.