Recipe Friday – Turkey and Sweet Potato Treats For Dogs
Here is a great recipe for your pups to enjoy the treats from Thanksgiving!
- 1 pound ground Turkey, cooked and drained (if your dog is allergic to Turkey, you can use beef, or pork, same amount)
- 1 large Sweet Potato, cooked and mashed
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Milk (any kind of milk will do)
- 2 cups Soy Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
3. Scoop 1/2 tablespoon sized balls into prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until browned at the edges. Cool and Refrigerate.
Posted on November 23, 2012, in Recipes, Uncategorized and tagged Dog treats, gluten free food for dogs, gluten free recipe, homemade dog treat recipe, homemade dog treats, sweet potato, turkey, turkey sweet potato treats for dogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.