Recipe Friday – Pumpkin Pupscicles
These cold and frosty treats are wonderful and will keep your dog busy (hopefully) for a few minutes at least! Important: Make sure that you use 100% pure pumpkin and NOT pumpkin pie filling, as it contains stuff dogs don’t need and can make them ill.
- 1 – 15 oz can pure pumpkin puree
- Same amount of vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
If you have several dogs, of course you can double the recipe.
1. Pour pumpkin into a large bowl.
2. Fill empty can with vanilla yogurt and add to the bowl.
3. Add cinnamon.
4. Mix well.
5. Pour into ice cube tray and let freeze, or if you have molds you want to use, fill it up and freeze, then serve.
Posted on January 18, 2013, in Recipes, Uncategorized and tagged cinnamon, dog treat recipe, frozen dog treat, gluten free, gluten free dog treat recipe, homemade dog treat recipe, pumpkin, pumpkin pupscicles, recipe, yogurt. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.