Recipe Friday – Cheddar Rosemary Chippies for dogs Gluten Free
These healthy and yummy treats are sure to please your fur baby!
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with your cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned.
Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 2 dozen rounds.
Posted on February 1, 2013, in Recipes and tagged baking, cheddar, dog, dog treat, dogs, food, fur baby, gluten free dog treat recipe, gluten free recipe, homemade dog treat, oat flour, recipe, rosemary. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.