Recipe Friday – Peanut Butter Popsicles
Now that the warmer weather is here (Hopefully to stay!) I have an easy recipe to make some popsicles for dogs!
- Half to one small jar of peanut butter
- Half to one whole small banana
- 2 Tablespoons of warm water
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine peanut butter with a little water or half a mashed banana. (The water and banana aren’t essential but help with freezing consistency.)
2. Line an ice cube tray or cookie sheet with wax paper. (You don’t have to use the paper, but it can make prying the cubes out easier.)
3. Spoon the mixture into the cubes, or drop onto the tray just like you would cookie dough.
4. Freeze. If you need to reuse the tray right away, pop out the cubes and store them in a bag or container in the freezer.
5. Serve. Keep in freezer until consumed.
Posted on May 3, 2013, in Recipes, Uncategorized and tagged banana, dog, dog treat, dogs, easy recipe, food, gluten free recipe, homemade dog treat, homemade dog treat recipe, peanut butter, peanut butter popsicles, popsicles, popsicles for dogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.