Recipe Friday – Strawberry Chicken Treats For Dogs Grain & Gluten Free
Here is a great recipe for dogs that have food allergies and even for those who do not. The strawberries add a sweet touch to the treat!
- 1 Chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 Cup chopped Strawberries (approximately 3 large strawberries)
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 1/2 Cup Buckwheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
3. Knead dough into ball and pat onto a heavily floured surface 1/2 inch thick, this is a very sticky dough so you wont be able to use a rolling pin and its best to work in small sections. Cut with your cookie cutter of choice.
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Cool and refrigerate. Depending on the cookie cutter, you can make 2-4 dozen treats.
Posted on May 10, 2013, in Recipes, Uncategorized and tagged baking, buckwheat flour, chicken, cinnamon, dog, dog treat, food, gluten free, gluten free recipe, grain free, grain free recipe, homemade dog treat, honey, recipe, strawberries, strawberry chicken gluten free grain free treats, Strawberry Chicken treats. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.