Recipe Friday – Frozen Dog Treats (Carob and Peanut Butter)
These treats are great and can’t be beat in the heat! Also, humans can try them as there isn’t anything in them that we cannot eat.
- 2 Cups plain yogurt (your choice of fat %)
- 1/2 Cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon carob powder (CANNOT be substituted with chocolate)
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 small paper cups
1. Mix ingredients in a large bowl. Divide evenly into 12 cups (approx. 1/4 cup each).
2. Put into the freezer for at least 3 hours. Peel off, or pop out of, paper cup. Serve.
Makes about 12 cups.
Posted on July 12, 2013, in Recipes, Uncategorized and tagged baking, carob, dog, Dog treats, frozen treats, gluten free recipe, homemade dog treats, peanut butter, teaspoon cinnamon, wheat free recipe, yogurt. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.