Recipe Friday – Simple Dog Biscuits
These are quick and easy to make, your dog should jump for joy for these!
- 3 cups all purpose flour & additional flour for dusting surface (for gluten free, you can use almond flour or rice flour, about 2 1/2 to 3 cups of either one, just use your judgment to make sure it keeps a doughy consistency).
- 2 large eggs
- Something to flavor the biscuits (I used some parsley and some cinnamon). You can use whatever you want and how much you may want, just make sure it will work with the dough and not make it runny. I suggest dry ingredients like I used.
- Approximately 1/3 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, forming a stiff dough with your hands. Add more water if necessary.
3. Dust surface with flour. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough about 1/4 inch thick. Using a cookie cutter, cut into shapes (or use a knife to cut into small strips).
4. Place onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned on bottom (tops of treats will not be as browned).
5. Cool on a wire rack & store in an airtight container for several weeks, but make sure before putting them in the container that they are completely cooled.