Recipe Friday – Fruit and Veggie Peanut Butter Treats For Dogs
Here is a quick and easy treat idea when you don’t have time to spend in the kitchen every day. Now remember, do NOT use so much peanut butter that it makes it hard for your dog to eat them. Just use a small amount.
- Raw Fruits or veggies that could be vehicles for the peanut butter (examples are: Apples, Carrots, Sweet Potato, Banana)
- All Natural Peanut Butter
1. Wash and peel any fruits or veggies you will be using. You can make some of these treats ahead of time, or just make these as you go.
2. If you want to get fancy, cut up your fruits and veggies into circles or use a cookie cutter for shape ideas.
3. Put small dabs of peanut butter on the top of your treat (if you use circular cookie cutters, just put small dabs at the top of the treat).
4. Serve and store any in the fridge for maybe a day, after that they tend to get brown and are not very appetizing anymore.
Quick and easy! Enjoy!
Posted on August 23, 2013, in Recipes, Uncategorized and tagged apple, banana, carrot, dog, dog treat recipe, food, fruit, gluten free, peanut butter, recipe, vegetables. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.