Recipe Friday – Gluten/Wheat Free Pizza Treats For Dogs
Here is a great treat, with a Hawaiian theme just for your dog:
- 1/2 cup chopped Ham, cooked
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 (20 ounce can) crushed Pineapple in water, drained
- 1 (6 ounce can) Tomato Paste (make SURE the only ingredient in this is Tomatoes so that the recipe stays dog friendly)
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Parsley
- 2 1/4 cup Brown Rice Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface, the dough is sticky, roll until the dough is 1/4 inch thick. Cut into squares (as if you are cutting a small square pizza into small square pieces).
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Can make up to 3 to 4 dozen treats.
Cool and refrigerate. You can place leftovers into ziploc bags and store them that way in the fridge for a week, then freeze if you have more left over.
Posted on September 13, 2013, in Recipes, Uncategorized and tagged animal, baking, brown rice flour, cheese, cooking, dog treat, food, gluten free, pizza, recipe, tomato paste, wheat free. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.