Posted by furbabiesfurever
Here is a great recipe for your doggie pals. Enjoy!
- 3 C. of whole wheat flour (regular or white)
- 3 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 jar of beef and gravy baby food (organic if possible)
- 1 jar of sweet potato baby food (organic if possible)
- 1/4 C. milk
- 1/4 C. water
*If your dog cannot eat beef, you can substitute for chicken baby food.
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Mix flour, egg, olive oil, baby food, milk, and water together. Dough should be stiff.
3. Roll the dough into a 1/2-inch-thick roll. Using any small cookie cutters, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 month. Make sure before putting them in the container, they are COMPLETELY cooled. If not, condensation that forms in the container can mold the cookies and then they must be discarded.