This recipe will be sure to have your kitty drooling for more!
- 32 oz ground chicken (or beef or pork)
- 3 small carrots (grated and cooked, if your cat does not like carrots, you can substitute 2/3 cup of canned pumpkin, the 100% pumpkin, no spices kind).
- 1 1/2 cup of rice (cooked)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 clove garlic
1. Fry chicken until cooked.
2. Combine all ingredients in a blender/food processor and mix well until in canned cat food consistency.
3. Serve to your cat, store the rest in a plastic container for up to one week or you can freeze the rest.