Here is an extremely simple recipe for some cat treats. Haven’t done cat treats in a while and thought I would dig one up and share:
- 1 lb Cod (or you can use Salmon, although you may have to add more of the other ingredient to make this recipe work. You may have to play around with it a bit to get it to the right consistency if you use Salmon.)
- 1/2 cup instant potato flakes (use more or less, for consistency)
2. Puree fish and potato in food processor until it forms a play dough consistency.
3. Spread evenly into ungreased cake pan.
4. Bake for 20 minutes until fish is springy to the touch.
6. Put this stack back into the oven for about 15 minutes.
7. Carefully pull everything out and let it cool all stack up
This can make about 40-50 kitty cat bite size treats.